- Automotive & Shipbuilding
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Food & Beverages
- Rubber & Plastics
- Power & Energy
- Pulp & Paper
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Health & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemicals & Refining
- Metal Fabrication
Aluminium manufacturers are under constant pressure to increase productivity and yield, reduce costs, enhance quality and demonstrate greater environmental awareness.
Our industry-leading portfolio of solutions for the aluminium industry ranges from gases and equipment to process consulting and services.
At over 150 sites, our applications are increasing melt rates by as much as 100%, lowering fuel consumption by up to 50% and cutting emissions by anything up to 90%.
Full Value Chain
We offer dedicated applications for every step in the aluminium process chain, all designed to help you reduce fuel consumption and emissions, and improve quality:
- Low-temperature oxyfuel melting technologies to increase the melt rate, cut energy costs and reduce emissions
- Dross cooling to prevent oxidation and improve the yield through an inert atmosphere
- Refining to improve the quality of the final product by purging the melt with gases to remove hydrogen, non-metallic inclusions and unwanted trace elements
- Heat treatment in the form of annealing in a protective nitrogen atmosphere to reduce oxidation and discolouration
- Extrusion cooling and shrouding with liquid nitrogen to raise production rates, improve surface finish and increase die lifetime.